Pages

Monday 9 May 2016

On Monday morning I woke and play games and watched tv and my Sister made breakfast for me and my little Sister and my Cousins then we went and brush our teeth and we got ready and waited for my mum to come pick us up And took us to the pools .

Me and my Sister Winnie went to the cold pools it was freezing cold and then we went out and went to the warm pools and we were splashing water at each other and my cousin was drowning so we took her to the baby pool and it was so warm .

And we got out and got change we all felt hungry so we walked to the shop and bought fish & chips and a drink then we walked home and ate and drink then we all went to the living room and watch a family movie .

And we all were happy and playing family games.Image result for family games

1 comments:

Danni Stone said...

I'm glad you looked after your cousin Mafoa! It sounds like you had a really good time at the pools!

Post a Comment